Evolu7ion Framework (CS:GO) [VIP-CHEAT] - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    No, you shouldn't inject both cheats at the same time.
    The Evolu7ion has both ESP and a working triggerbot, but it's not as customisable as the EvoLAN's
    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
    Be warned:
    I am a self-proclaimed arsehole and a psychopath. I advise you to avoid me at all costs.

No hack/cheat support via private message

Has anyone recorded a video of them cheating on ESEA with this? I really am looking into buying this cheat and I believe you guys that it's undetected, but I'd like to see some confirmation of someone cheating on ESEA with this, preferably from the last few weeks/months. Thanks in advance if somebody replies :)

Quote Originally Posted by dominicvdb View Post
    Has anyone recorded a video of them cheating on ESEA with this? I really am looking into buying this cheat and I believe you guys that it's undetected, but I'd like to see some confirmation of someone cheating on ESEA with this, preferably from the last few weeks/months. Thanks in advance if somebody replies :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcQK9vWSu2s&t
    I know that this is barely anything, but at least it's something.
    Be warned:
    I am a self-proclaimed arsehole and a psychopath. I advise you to avoid me at all costs.

Hey I have just bought the cheat. Any tips on where I should put the file, should I rename it to some random bullcrap or anything like that? And is there maybe like a settings guide to help me get started or is everything really straight forward.

Thanks in advance again.

Can i use this cheat at 5EWIN, the china competition client?

So supposedly, your ESP is working fine on esea? and i imagine that if you're being crazy and getting 50 kills a game then admins are more likely to check your screen and ban you, however if your calm and only get 15-20 kills a game, just so its enough to win and not cause suspicion, then the likelihood of admins checking your screen is less right?

Quote Originally Posted by hjlee2332 View Post
    Can i use this cheat at 5EWIN, the china competition client?
    We are not detected on 5EWIN but our software won't work on it either.
    Not many users play on 5EWIN and the majority of our userbase lives in the EU and NA, so we have not interest into supporting 5EWIN at this moment.
    Be warned:

Quote Originally Posted by ulikezecheats View Post
    So supposedly, your ESP is working fine on esea? and i imagine that if you're being crazy and getting 50 kills a game then admins are more likely to check your screen and ban you, however if your calm and only get 15-20 kills a game, just so its enough to win and not cause suspicion, then the likelihood of admins checking your screen is less right?
    Yes, that is correct! You can use every single ESP feature on ESEA. However! You must be EXTREMELY good at hiding it so you don't get a single report and raise risk of getting yourself manually reviwed. The thing is, our ESP is not screenshot proof and that is one of the main reasons our customers can get banned on ESEA. That's why we recommend our customers to use the EvoLAN on ESEA or buy a CPC.
    Be warned:

ok ty, ill think about a purchase
    quick thing though, lets say i was to buy the custom private build you guys offer for 300, can that have a screenshot cleaner or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by ulikezecheats View Post
    ok ty, ill think about a purchase
    quick thing though, lets say i was to buy the custom private build you guys offer for 300, can that have a screenshot cleaner or something like that?
    You will have to talk to p7cheats over skype for that.
    Be warned:

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last