Evolu7ion Review

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Evolu7ion Review

Hi everyone,

First I'd like to thank the guy from P7 for their work and putting this together for us,

I have used the Evolu7ion program for the past 5 days and I'd like to leave a review:

To give you a little background I used only the ESP "Head" so except a little red box on the head that you can see on your screen I had nothing activated. I play as a LEM and I've been cheating for many years so I know how to not be obvious and I don't mind losing if it means not being detected.

1) MM: In matchmaking this works perfectly I have no problem to say the cheat is a real pleasure to use

2) FaceIT: I think FaceIT did a new patch in the last five days but after launching one game without even finishing it I received a VAC ban. I was like ok whatever shit happens let's try with another smurf acc and boom VAC detected in the middle of the second game as well

So my review is that Evolu7ion is a great software and I definitely recommend it for MM. Regarding FaceIT it's 100% detected from my side and yes I did clean up my computer from everything before starting to launch anything. I was being secretive and did never look at a wall. No one ever said anything in chat regarding my performance and I was never called out.

Thanks

Faceit has nothing to do with VAC.

Yeah, you would get banned on faceit instead VAC while cheating on faceit ; )

hi at the moment now is anyone having this problem unable to inject the hack today? i have restarted my computer etc. yesterday was working fine until today is there an update?

Quote Originally Posted by duler94 View Post
    hi at the moment now is anyone having this problem unable to inject the hack today? i have restarted my computer etc. yesterday was working fine until today is there an update?
    Do not worry about that, I'll help you in the customer area

hi guys im new cheater im virgin cheater... i first buy cheat and i dont know how to use hack...i have cheat and i read "how to use".txt but my english very bad andd google translate very bad pls help me maybe with tiemviewer or i dont know how but pls help me how to inject... :)

this cheat esl wire safe NOW OR NO? because i buy im going friday esl night cup and i try win with this cheat

i download cheat...but i dont speak english and i understand how to inject... and google translate very bad... pls help me maybe with tiemviewer or i dont know how but pls help me injecting first :) or another admin or moderator just pls help me i read "how to use" but i dont understand because my english very bad

PLS help me give me link who help for me?

No need to spam the forum, make a support ticket and I'll help you as soon as I come to yours

Hi i want private custom cheats and i wrote on skype to you but noone answer me is this still working ? And BTW is this 300 dollars per month or week or year or something else?. Thanks for answer before !

Page 1 of 2 12 Last