Hello!

User Tag List

Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hello, I'm Snow!
    Regarding the evoLAN [VIP] cheat - you claim LAN safe, how would one implement the cheat into a LAN, say - hosted locally?
    I also read that there's been no detections whatsoever, so no questions regarding that either! Impressive! :)

I've used many cheats in my time playing CS:GO, and wish to subside from such things, this, would be something to assist, as I saw it's not a full-build aimbot / psilent hack, it's something to gradually assist you / them as a player etc, which I found pretty cool. I'm just wondering - has this, truly improved some players?

Finally, what makes this cheat so safe? I understand there's no detections via ban waves and such, but now you've released it, and you can find this on Google by typing 'lan cheat csgo' and it was literally the first result for me - what makes it safe from companies like ValvE, or FaceIT / ESEA, to be able to easily find/access this cheat and make it detected?

* I just noticed, reading over before posting this, I sound like some snake working for ESEA or something, ready to feed my buddies the new intel of a cheat I just found, but eh, I just need a new cheat if I'm honest, and it's good to ask questions because I appreciate the security you offer.

Thank you. :)

* I found a post saying that this is VAC detected? Looking through the Steam group specifically, I see a lot of VAC banned & game banned accounts, which understandably would give me reason to believe the post claiming VAC detection, is this true?
    Last edited by snowx; 3rd June 2017 at 23:29. Reason: 4th Question Arises.

Hello Snow,

yes our cheat has improved many players by far. In the average after a 3 months of using our assitant cheat players would become so good that they would not need it anymore. And we are totally ok with that, as we don't want to make people addicted to the aimbots and all that stuff, our philosophy is to make you better.

The cheat is secure, but you will always get people who don't know how to hide the wallhack ending up banned by a manual game ban or overwatch which often turn into VAC.
    I have retired from Project-7

Please contact Josh for all queries and messages regarding P7

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
    Hello Snow,

yes our cheat has improved many players by far. In the average after a 3 months of using our assitant cheat players would become so good that they would not need it anymore. And we are totally ok with that, as we don't want to make people addicted to the aimbots and all that stuff, our philosophy is to make you better.

The cheat is secure, but you will always get people who don't know how to hide the wallhack ending up banned by a manual game ban or overwatch which often turn into VAC.
    evoLAN doesn't have any walls I noticed, just a trigger, human reactions, truly impressive if I have to say so. How would one implement the evoLAN cheat into a LAN event, say hosted locally?

Quote Originally Posted by snowx View Post
    evoLAN doesn't have any walls I noticed, just a trigger, human reactions, truly impressive if I have to say so. How would one implement the evoLAN cheat into a LAN event, say hosted locally?
    In this version, via USB stick or download from the network. In our custom private versions it can be coded into mouse driver.
    I have retired from Project-7

Please contact Josh for all queries and messages regarding P7