Review of the new Project-7 Suite

User Tag List

Review of the new Project-7 Suite

Hello all,

I thought I would give you guys some feedback on my experience with the new release!

• Very easy to install with the new software
    • Injection process is flawless
    • Evolution is my favourite of the two hacks available, with a sleek hack menu which includes a fully working triggerbot, ESP, doubleshot, defuse alert and a lot more
    • evolan is very good when I'm streaming and I can customise the settings to have fast I want the bot to shoot

All I can say the experience I've had with project-7 is like no other cheat site I've been on, any tech questions I needed answering were responded to in lightning quick time

I just wish I fount P7 sooner rather than trying all the other outdated sites

Thanks guys I will be a long term subscriber with such cheap price
    I do not reply to private messages.

Thank you for the kind review!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the feedback. :)

Official & Only Project-7 Skype: P7Cheats

I just can't use the cheat, every time i try i get this message "Invalid Login - Go to USER folder and edit Account.txt with your P7 website information" even though i already have done that, please help me

Quote Originally Posted by zoharsamun View Post
    I just can't use the cheat, every time i try i get this message "Invalid Login - Go to USER folder and edit Account.txt with your P7 website information" even though i already have done that, please help me
    Please make a thread via the support section i will assist you further

Kind Regards