FaceIt Client = Rekt

User Tag List

FaceIt Client = Rekt

I made promise to josh that I'll write testimonial when he bypass the FaceIt!

Now its bypass and i'm owning people on the faceit client i want to say thanks to all people in P7 and specially Josh for his 1337 coding

Happy cheating in FaceIT!!

my settings btw:

Triggerbot=1
    Triggerbot_key=0x05
    Pre_Fire_delay=50ms
    Delay=100ms

Blog Entries
    Nice review buddy
    Hi my name is Josh previously known as fum1n, i'm 28 and the owner of the Project-7 LTD Company, I'm also the LEAD PROGRAMMER & ADMIN.

Beware of imitators and please wait for a timely response from myself and the staff as we're extremely active but we're a 400,000 size community!

My sig was too long :P

Just sent you a private message! thank you

6 posts xD a

Does it really works on faceit with anti cheat and the client installed?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NotCheater View Post
    Does it really works on faceit with anti cheat and the client installed?
    We have a bypass posted in the premium area and the whole framework will be connected to it soon so yes.
    Hi my name is Josh previously known as fum1n, i'm 28 and the owner of the Project-7 LTD Company, I'm also the LEAD PROGRAMMER & ADMIN.

Beware of imitators and please wait for a timely response from myself and the staff as we're extremely active but we're a 400,000 size community!

hey guys its save on faceit with AC ? thanks i really want play with hack

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BREAKVC View Post
    hey guys its save on faceit with AC ? thanks i really want play with hack
    Please don't spam the thread with the same question that was answered. Yes. Enough. Ive said it 500+ times...what more do i need to said...