Project Ultra - CSGO Premium Cheat - Page 15

User Tag List

Hello Project-7 team, i have some quest..
    1. Did you ship to Macedonia?
    2. Ultra-membership expires on 31.12.2017 right?? Because i want to purche but im from Macedonia and if you ship to Macedonia so i can buy this. Because this thig rocks!!

Thanks.

they didn't. try to use one of the csgo websites

Quote Originally Posted by SNNICK View Post
    2. Ultra-membership expires on 31.12.2017 right?? Because i want to purche but im from Macedonia and if you ship to Macedonia so i can buy this. Because this thig rocks!!

Thanks.
    1. We ship worldwide.
    2. I don't understand your question. It's a lifetime subscription and you can buy it whenever. The price will raise when the software will reach its beta state.

The aimbot can get configured

is this lifetime support/update? I'm planning on buying the standard version of the cheat (24euro) and using it on esea, and if i like it when the month ends ill buy this version for the one time that comes with the USB loader. Of course im only planning on using this on ESEA but i like overkilling security.

EDIT: might aswell buy the one time right off the bat and save some $ , im going to buy it as my first cheat for ESEA and post a review in a few weeks assuming everything flows well!

Quote Originally Posted by xdarklot View Post
    is this lifetime support/update? I'm planning on buying the standard version of the cheat (24euro) and using it on esea, and if i like it when the month ends ill buy this version for the one time that comes with the USB loader. Of course im only planning on using this on ESEA but i like overkilling security.

EDIT: might aswell buy the one time right off the bat and save some $ , im going to buy it as my first cheat for ESEA and post a review in a few weeks assuming everything flows well!
    As a owner of many esea cheats, i purchased this yesterday and im already in love, it is insane and for such a low price (150$(ish)) it is defiantly worth the purchase

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xdarklot View Post

Lifetime support = 100%

This is intended as an eventual Legacy product.
    Josh
    Coding: 13 Years ( C++, ASM , C#, Java , PHP, SQL +)
    Cheating: 12 Years:
    Project-7 Founder. Cheat Scene creator.

ESTABLISHED SINCE 2006, who else can say the same?

srsly macedonian guy? xd why would u even cheat when the scene in macedonia is beyond dead.

Blog Entries
    Updated main thread with usb updates and images and the new Bootable cheating system information. If you purchase before the end of the week you can receive your USB before Christmas (Depending on geographical location).

Will soon have some very nice videos and so forth

Busy now working on ironing out bugs so we get to Beta.

PS the Extra 15 euros is for the tracking & shipping so it's actually 99.99 like in original image.
    Josh

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SNNICK View Post

Thanks.
    We do ship to anywhere aslong as your customs alows it with a tracked shipping (hence why price is 15 euro more)

Purchasing this week is only way to get before xmas/ny as the post office gets very slow on this times

Ultra v0.13 is being tested for release now with major fixes and updates.

We now offer 2 usb options

USB w/ installed P7 Ultra or USB w/ Bootable OS + P7 Ultra (windows key included)

So you can have ultra encrypted on your usb or choose our new option and have your own Bootable Cheating Operating System BCOS
    Josh