Project Ultra - CSGO Premium Cheat for Legit Cheating - Page 10

User Tag List

Blog Entries

Thanks to the first 12 customers!

Enjoy the epic aimbot

if i buy that cheat, can i play in FaceitClient or i need to wait for Faceit Bypass?

Should be ready to use in faceit :)

Not ready to use in faceit until zero day is incorporated into the framework

Quote Originally Posted by frost92 View Post
    Not ready to use in faceit until zero day is incorporated into the framework
    Zero day?

Is normal P7 ready to use in faceit yet

Normal p7 is estimated to be released today, but again, bypass and installation updates are set to be completed by nov 12th.. so Id expect to be waiting til then for league use..

So, I just purchased the Ultra. Can anybody assist me in understanding how can I go about downloading this? Bought it because it said its released. Maybe I am missing out on something here?

Edit - It still says I am a premium member here instead of Ultra. Is there an amount of time it takes to update that?

Edit 2 - Posting this on the Payment Questions. Not able to figure out how to delete a post here

Quote Originally Posted by Reekblade View Post
    So, I just purchased the Ultra. Can anybody assist me in understanding how can I go about downloading this? Bought it because it said its released. Maybe I am missing out on something here?

Edit - It still says I am a premium member here instead of Ultra. Is there an amount of time it takes to update that?

Edit 2 - Posting this on the Payment Questions. Not able to figure out how to delete a post here
    Wait until Josh gets on and he will make you an Ultra Member