Project Ultra - CSGO Premium Cheat for Legit Cheating - Page 12

User Tag List

Quote Originally Posted by budstah View Post
    When i click the link it says 404 not found?
    https://www.project-7.net/forum/payments.php?tabid=51

@nexux The ETA should be made publicly available, but bc its not, I believe the bypass is set to be completed by Nov 12 :P

how many spots are taken? And anyone that can give a quick feedback on how it works\how godlike it is? :)

-dino

Blog Entries
    There is a couple streams on our fb of me playing on competetive mode, i dont play csgo at all , i didnt got accused and i was top of 4 matches.

Updates are happening every few days, upgrading the features and fixing bugs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by frost92 View Post
    @nexux The ETA should be made publicly available, but bc its not, I believe the bypass is set to be completed by Nov 12 :P
    Please dont share premium knowledge in public area :D

Ty for the answer josh! i might consider it, but first, what type of features is avalible now? as i only use trigger\aim assist\bot\whatever helps

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Just a quick post to let everyone know that Ultra is now 100% available for download.

Here is a video of me testing the aimbot online

you can purchase at https://www.project-7.net/forum/payments.php?tabid=51 with just a single payment for lifetime access. limited to 100 customers.
    If I buy it do I have to wait for a USB stick or its downloadable version will be enough?

Josh watch my PM please thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dinohammer View Post
    Ty for the answer josh! i might consider it, but first, what type of features is avalible now? as i only use trigger\aim assist\bot\whatever helps
    ultra has all those features.. evo lan has trigger and evolut7ion had trigger and esp

evo an evolut7ion are good bt ULTRA wil be god like.

Will early access be undetectable on ESL and EAC?