Project Ultra - CSGO Premium Cheat for Legit Cheating - Page 5

User Tag List

So, this new project from what I've understood is going to be supporting all anti-cheats ? (ESL, ESEA, FACEIT AC - the most important ones)

Josh, not to come out rude or anything, but this seems way to good to be true.

How do we know what your saying is, in fact, legitimate and true?

Zali what he's saying are facts his cheats are undetected and this is his lifework. I hope he will choose stille some people from this forum like promised tot test with him?

OK dude im waiting for ! :)

"We have 1000 USBS in production and assembly which will be arriving early next month". im confused. are you planning on selling this to 1000 people? i thought this is going to be sloted? "Limited amount of 100 con-current customers (Excluding Early Access)"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zali View Post
    Josh, not to come out rude or anything, but this seems way to good to be true.

How do we know what your saying is, in fact, legitimate and true?
    We're one of the longest running cheat providers (the longest in history actually if you narrow it to specific game CS:s\GO) and i'm one of the most senior cheat developers who are still operating in the scene.

Also i think we have largest (real) user base, registered members and posts for any counter-strike specific cheating page

This is the next generation of cheats, as I see fit to introduce to the market in this way with my experience and my vision of the future of cheating.

Blog Entries
    just a teaser, have a video of online gameplay with the USB device coming up!

Blog Entries

finalizing the visuals module of ultra

If I buy early access will I also receive the final product?