Project-Ultra - CSGO [Ultra Membership] for Legit Cheating - Page 14

User Tag List

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SteamAcc View Post
    Will it still be 115€ in 25 days time when I can buy?
    Most likely , price will go up as the cheat gets stronger and stronger

btw Moved thread to our Premium CSGO Cheats forum

This thread is now an information thread about Ultra.

It's not a news thread, help thread or a place to ask questions just an awesome page talking about the next generation of CSGO lan,esea,faceit,lan and league cheats; Project-7 Ultra.

http://project-ultra.net - Coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Hype!! \o/

im from asia can u ship it to here ??

Are slots available ?
    btw. can you send it to Poland?

Quote Originally Posted by fizn View Post
    Are slots available ?
    btw. can you send it to Poland?
    We ship worldwide

I couldn't pass this up :D

Blog Entries
    For all of you lovely ultra members thanks, the early access is fully underway and progress + updates are rolling out at a rapid pace.

Just a FYI, soon will be a new page http://www.project-ultra.com just to show the features and explain the software good. It will also be a place for the Ultra community to share configs, chat, form teams to play together and so on. You don't need to cheat alone when you have hundreds of other cheaters subscribed to the same website!!!

Thanks

just to understand this all, im got ultra last night for 100+ euros but like i understand ULTRA is not out yet ? but i can use Evolu7ion and Evo Lan for now ? (still trying to get it work atm) and ULTRA will on magic USB ? what will be shipped out when ?
    so ultra will also support FACE IT ANTI CHEAT CLIENT ? but Evolu7ion, Evo Lan what i can use atm will only work in ESEA, cevo but they dont have FACEIT new AC client support yet ? correct me if im wrong, im very new in this forum and im just trying to understand this little bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by pro1337 View Post
    just to understand this all, im got ultra last night for 100+ euros but like i understand ULTRA is not out yet ? but i can use Evolu7ion and Evo Lan for now ? (still trying to get it work atm) and ULTRA will on magic USB ? what will be shipped out when ?
    so ultra will also support FACE IT ANTI CHEAT CLIENT ? but Evolu7ion, Evo Lan what i can use atm will only work in ESEA, cevo but they dont have FACEIT new AC client support yet ? correct me if im wrong, im very new in this forum and im just trying to understand this little bit more.
    Bro ultra is out and available for download? Please go to the ultra download section

this is why i was bit lost here lol test.jpg i got it now