Project Ultra USB Product!

User Tag List

Blog Entries

Project Ultra USB Product!

As we pass through the early access and almost have reached the limit of early subscribers ( Capped to 100 for security ) I'de like to share with you the newest USB design i've just received via shipment.

If you'd like to check out some videos of Ultra in action we have some new ones coming soon however this thread will give you all the information you need to know about our new advanced lifetime cheat, Project Ultra - CSGO Skill Increaser, professional cheat, lan cheat, league cheat, wall hack, sound esp & aimbot. Project-7 CS GO cheats Project Ultra sports Full support for ESEA & FaceIT + Guaranteed VAC security. Project Ultra introduces also a industry leading feature called BCOS - Bootable Cheating Operating System

Look at this beautiful Eye Candy, loaded with Premium Suite & Ultra:

All sticks come with 256bit file encryption & premium software packages as a bonus.
    They're a minimum of 8GB in size so its even possible to request a custom copy of Windows with just Steam & Ultra Installed. We are offering the option of 2 models of USB, same specs different purpose with 2 configurations available for Each.

Model 1: Matt Black W/ slidable USB for use on Tower PC's features a Matt Black design, regular sized 8GB usb with military grade 256 encryption + extras. This model is designed for Home Users or people who intent to use the stick on Tower PC's that are usualy black in color, to blend in.

Model 2: Light Blue Ultra Micro USB (Same 256bit encryption & 8GB space) features a ultra compact usb that can litteraly fit inside a tower or laptop without showing, Size wise it is around 25% smaller than a regular USB receiver for a Wireless Keyboard or Mouse it comes also with a free Keyring so you can carry your cheat wherever you go.

(8GB P7 Ultra (Micro) Size vs regular Wireless USB Receiver)

Config 1:
    • Blank Windows 7 OS X64 Ultimate w/ Project Ultra (Bootable Cheating Operating System - BCOS)
    • 10 pre-made configurations
    • 256bit encryption
    • Comes as an Image burned inside of Operating System

Config 2:
    • Project Ultra
    • All required Frameworks
    • 10 pre-made configurations
    • Setup Wizard
    • 256bit encryption
    • Bonus software (Paid & Legit) +++

Stickers & Merchandise also included!

We have now a limited amount which are being tested, configured and shipped to Early Access purchasers for Christmas. Please note after the Early Access period expires there will be a +100 Price increase and for the Micro USB model it will be 10 Euros more. (This prices doesn't apply if you purchase now before Final release)

We will be shipping out the first USBS for Early Access this week, just awaiting stickers arrival!! Box will be revealed soon!

Thanks from Josh, Jenson, Luke, Nejc, Ivan & Every current Alpha customer of Ultra! See you in the Ultra Member Area
    Josh
    Coding: 13 Years ( C++, ASM , C#, Java , PHP, SQL +)
    Cheating: 12 Years:
    Project-7 Founder. Cheat Scene creator.

ESTABLISHED SINCE 2006, who else can say the same?

Great news!
    Will I need to make a decision as of now between the Regular and Thumbdrive USB format, and also between the config 1 or 2?

This is very sweet news also the extra support with delivering Blank Windows 7 OS X64 Ultimate w/ Project Ultra (Bootable Cheating Operating System - BCOS)

Keep up the good work !!!

Wow this is a great update, really appreciate all the hard work from you guys! Also this BCOS thing is totally new to me and sounds amazing, can't wait!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JuanJuanson View Post
    Wow this is a great update, really appreciate all the hard work from you guys! Also this BCOS thing is totally new to me and sounds amazing, can't wait!
    With Slipstreaming technology available for over 10 years I'm really angry at myself for not doing this earlier and i'm almost sure this will become a "thing". Get ready for all the ultra clones/trolls.

The idea is simple as putting a USB to your PC and rebooting, when you reboot you will be running a totally clean windows install with only required frameworks and cheat installed + chrome. This lets you separate your legit and cheating "lives" and also gives you a more dedicated OS for higher stability gaming whilst within cheat (if everyone has exact version of windows that i develop the cheat on then it will be with superior comparability) and last but not least superior security capabilities as the cheat will be inside the Os itself. You would simply just open steam from My Computer->C:\\->Steam manually and all your games and files will be totally accessible.

This option is only for people with knowledge how to Dual Boot windows and boot windows from USB. Not recommended for IT "newbies"

PS i've already filed 3 DMCA copyright reports against people copying ultra.

Simply put ultra is going to be the future of P7 (We will continue Evo line of products 100%) and its the best value for money cheat available (one time payment, no HWID lock and regular updates with 24 hour support 7 days a week for the next 10 years, when the new Source engine is released the products will be ported without any extra fee. Our products, especially ultra is designed to last a minimum of 5-10 years. despite it being on early access and with a few bugs, you have 10 years of guaranteed development for 115 euros (215 when finished/passed the 100 customer cap) with a real community to interact with and people who actually care and not robots. Best deal on the internet IMO.

The best thing about it? We have the BALLS to back it up, we're already 11 years running with active members who have registered in 2006/7. We're not just talk and for sure We're not going anywhere.

(less than 40 slots are left of our 100 Early Access slots) Click to purchase now.

THIS IS BASICALLY YOUR LAST FEW WEEKS OF CHANCE TO BENEFIT FROM ULTRA FOR 115€

Get ultra before the limit of 100 is reached, this is when the price will increase or the subscription will be frozen until release.
    Last edited by Josh; 6 Days Ago at 13:15.
    Josh

That's some good stuff Josh! Keep it up <3

Nice thumbs, I buy it.

Blog Entries
    All Ultra customers will be receiving high quality vinyl prints for their cases, bedrooms or random street signs if they wish!

This is how they look (Theyre really HQ just my office curtain was closed) , also easily removable and applyable but long lasting.

Dispatching usb's and stickers now.

Josh