Project-7 review

User Tag List

Project-7 review

Hey! I wanted to write a review about the cheat and all its staff etc.
    The evoLAN and evolut7on is completed cheats and they seem to work perfectly. And the low price is just so worth it.
    Me myself is gonna write about the ULTRA project cheat. I have been using a little bit now. The features are mostly bugged / glitched / not active. But yeah this cheat is in early access, which you are clearly being told.
    But i will have patience, i know that Josh is very experienced coder and doing all he can to improve the cheat, which i am 110% sure he will succeed with. I'd higly recommend this product, when it will be in beta im sure the price will double it's value.
    I am sure that this cheat will be the best out there on the market, and for the affordable price! When this cheat is finished olala. The features that is working are really good. They are very active updating the cheat.
    Their staff on project-7 i gotta say is just amazing. They are online as close to 24/7 as possible (same with improving the cheats)! They always have a solution for your problem / problems, they are very kind and have a good patience with the customers.
    So overall-
    Ultra - 9/10, will be a 11/10 when it is a bit more fixed.
    Staff - 11/10
    Overall, 10/10, the cheat is getting alot of updates, the staff care so much for their customers (from my heart), and their support is AMAZING!
    So if you are reading this, deciding, i would advice you to buy of project-7, they have been here for 12 years and they will stay.
    Thanks.

Thank you for this rich and kind review!
    Feel free to ask me anything about the cheat!
    Interested in buying with Cryptocurrency?
    Private message me!
    Buy Premium | Available Cheats | Premium Support | Purchasing questions

Quote Originally Posted by wwhitehouse View Post
    Hey! I wanted to write a review about the cheat and all its staff etc.
    The evoLAN and evolut7on is completed cheats and they seem to work perfectly. And the low price is just so worth it.
    Me myself is gonna write about the ULTRA project cheat. I have been using a little bit now. The features are mostly bugged / glitched / not active. But yeah this cheat is in early access, which you are clearly being told.
    But i will have patience, i know that Josh is very experienced coder and doing all he can to improve the cheat, which i am 110% sure he will succeed with. I'd higly recommend this product, when it will be in beta im sure the price will double it's value.
    I am sure that this cheat will be the best out there on the market, and for the affordable price! When this cheat is finished olala. The features that is working are really good. They are very active updating the cheat.
    Their staff on project-7 i gotta say is just amazing. They are online as close to 24/7 as possible (same with improving the cheats)! They always have a solution for your problem / problems, they are very kind and have a good patience with the customers.
    So overall-
    Ultra - 9/10, will be a 11/10 when it is a bit more fixed.
    Staff - 11/10
    Overall, 10/10, the cheat is getting alot of updates, the staff care so much for their customers (from my heart), and their support is AMAZING!
    So if you are reading this, deciding, i would advice you to buy of project-7, they have been here for 12 years and they will stay.
    Thanks.
    I tip my hat to you sir. We appreciate your support