My honest P7-Ultra review!

User Tag List

My honest P7-Ultra review!

Hey there!

I've been using P7-Ultra for quite some time now and I think I can give my honest opinion about it at this point!
    I'll split this review into multiple parts. Part 1, forum. Part 2, the cheat itself and Part 3, the conclusion.

-The forum

--Design
    The forum looks really good, it's neat and responsive.
    It can look a tiny bit tricky at the start, but you get used to it very quickly and you'll be surfing through it in no time!
    Overall, great design!

--Functionality
    It's there, but there isn't a lot of it. There is no forum shoutbox (I'd personally love one), the forum is easily accessible.
    It also has this interesting member map thing where you can sign up and let other members of the community know where you live,
    or you can see for yourself where they live (helpful for support so you know when to expect higher quality help over teamviewer or Discord, rather than just the support ticket system).

--Community
    The community changes over time, but P7's is mostly fairly mature. There will always be those 12 year old kids who can annoy you, but thankfully there aren't many of them here.
    The forum is fairly active (would be nice if there was more going on) but I personally love it.

The Staff and Support working on this forum are fast and friendly. A Support ticket (whether it's an actual issue or a question) always gets answered or solved, or even both in less than 8h.
    I don't know if its just me being lucky with my timing or are the responses sometimes nearly instant. P7 without a doubt has the best support I've found in a while now and I used quite a lot of different cheat providers,
    this one is by far my favorite.

-Cheat itself

--Detection
    The cheat is completely invisible to VAC, it was never detected and probably never will be, it's amazing!!!
    And the league support this cheat offers, oh god. It's just perfect (still waiting for faceit bypass tho, but I know it will be released very soon).
    It's without a doubt the safest cheat out there!

--Injection
    Some problems here, some problems there but it's not like I actually care. Those problems are fully based on my stupidity cause I couldn't read the instructions D: .
    There are no actual issues though, the injection method is quick and secure and very easy to setup and perform, a double click on the .exe when injecting and you're good to go.
    I had an issue where I didn't know how to do something, but @DIV7NE was there to help really quickly.

--Features and Bugs of those features
    As Ultra is still in EARLY ACCESS and isn't finished, I can't say much.
    Recently the aimbot was updated and I honestly think it's amazing so far, and it isn't even finished!
    The visuals look neat, would like some changes to them but Josh and the rest of the Staff team are promising big customisation updates after the main and most important stuff are finished.
    Some features aren't added yet, but there are updates released daily or weekly, depending on how big of an update Josh is about to release.
    Triggerbot works fine, the hotkeys are a bit bugged but will be fixed in the next update so that's a great plus.
    I won't go in depth of every single feature, but there are more and many more to come!

Personally I never encountered any fps issues with the cheat either. It's very well optimised and doesn't eat any fps at all for me.

-Conclusion

P7-Ultra costs 115 (VAT and USB + shipping included), soon to be doubled when they reach 100 customers (there are barely any slots left before the price increases, if I were you I'd get it quick cause this will be more than worth it in a very short period of time).
    It's actually really cheap as it's a one time, lifetime payment + all the support and stuff you get. It really is worth the price.
    The cheat is made for legit use, but you can easily pwn rage cheaters with this as well.

Overall the cheat doesn't have that many bugs, some features aren't deployed yet and the performance of the cheat is really good, so far it's looking very good. I do believe Josh will make this cheat "bugless" and perfect for league use and everything else.
    My honest suggestion, buy it.

+rep for @Josh for pCoding skillz
    +rep for @Asta @Jenson and @DIV7NE for great support and being friendly!

I know for sure I'll continue using this cheat for a looong time!
    Follow & subscribe at P7 for FaceIt Client cheats. CSGO Undetected cheats.

Thank you for this nice in-depth review!
    Feel free to ask me anything about the cheat!
    Interested in buying with Cryptocurrency?
    Private message me!
    Buy Premium | Available Cheats | Premium Support | Purchasing questions

Quote Originally Posted by dinohammer View Post
    Hey there!

I've been using P7-Ultra for quite some time now and I think I can give my honest opinion about it at this point!
    I'll split this review into multiple parts. Part 1, forum. Part 2, the cheat itself and Part 3, the conclusion.

-The forum

--Design
    The forum looks really good, it's neat and responsive.
    It can look a tiny bit tricky at the start, but you get used to it very quickly and you'll be surfing through it in no time!
    Overall, great design!

--Functionality
    It's there, but there isn't a lot of it. There is no forum shoutbox (I'd personally love one), the forum is easily accessible.
    It also has this interesting member map thing where you can sign up and let other members of the community know where you live,
    or you can see for yourself where they live (helpful for support so you know when to expect higher quality help over teamviewer or Discord, rather than just the support ticket system).

--Community
    The community changes over time, but P7's is mostly fairly mature. There will always be those 12 year old kids who can annoy you, but thankfully there aren't many of them here.
    The forum is fairly active (would be nice if there was more going on) but I personally love it.

The Staff and Support working on this forum are fast and friendly. A Support ticket (whether it's an actual issue or a question) always gets answered or solved, or even both in less than 8h.
    I don't know if its just me being lucky with my timing or are the responses sometimes nearly instant. P7 without a doubt has the best support I've found in a while now and I used quite a lot of different cheat providers,
    this one is by far my favorite.

-Cheat itself

--Detection
    The cheat is completely invisible to VAC, it was never detected and probably never will be, it's amazing!!!
    And the league support this cheat offers, oh god. It's just perfect (still waiting for faceit bypass tho, but I know it will be released very soon).
    It's without a doubt the safest cheat out there!

--Injection
    Some problems here, some problems there but it's not like I actually care. Those problems are fully based on my stupidity cause I couldn't read the instructions D: .
    There are no actual issues though, the injection method is quick and secure and very easy to setup and perform, a double click on the .exe when injecting and you're good to go.
    I had an issue where I didn't know how to do something, but @DIV7NE was there to help really quickly.

--Features and Bugs of those features
    As Ultra is still in EARLY ACCESS and isn't finished, I can't say much.
    Recently the aimbot was updated and I honestly think it's amazing so far, and it isn't even finished!
    The visuals look neat, would like some changes to them but Josh and the rest of the Staff team are promising big customisation updates after the main and most important stuff are finished.
    Some features aren't added yet, but there are updates released daily or weekly, depending on how big of an update Josh is about to release.
    Triggerbot works fine, the hotkeys are a bit bugged but will be fixed in the next update so that's a great plus.
    I won't go in depth of every single feature, but there are more and many more to come!

Personally I never encountered any fps issues with the cheat either. It's very well optimised and doesn't eat any fps at all for me.

-Conclusion

P7-Ultra costs 115€ (VAT and USB + shipping included), soon to be doubled when they reach 100 customers (there are barely any slots left before the price increases, if I were you I'd get it quick cause this will be more than worth it in a very short period of time).
    It's actually really cheap as it's a one time, lifetime payment + all the support and stuff you get. It really is worth the price.
    The cheat is made for legit use, but you can easily pwn rage cheaters with this as well.

Overall the cheat doesn't have that many bugs, some features aren't deployed yet and the performance of the cheat is really good, so far it's looking very good. I do believe Josh will make this cheat "bugless" and perfect for league use and everything else.
    My honest suggestion, buy it.

+rep for @Josh for pCoding skillz
    +rep for @Asta @Jenson and @DIV7NE for great support and being friendly!

I know for sure I'll continue using this cheat for a looong time!
    What a great review, I tip my hat to you sir

Blog Entries
    Super impressed with your review honesty and fair judgement my friend! thank you very much!

Enjoy the new undetected updates!
    Owner of Project-7.net
    CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON STEEM!