few questions

User Tag List

Thread: few questions

few questions

Can you shed a few more details on how hard it is to get the cheat to work on faceit ac?
    im not great with computers and have my doubts about this.

Im thinking of buying ultra when i get my new pc in about a week - will it be available then?

Does the other (25/m) have "sound wh"? And does this work on faceit ac? - i read about it in the Ultra features
    Do you simply hear a "beep" when ever u hover over an enemy through a wall?

Thanks in advance

Currently, getting the cheats to inject on Faceit isn't the easiest thing ever if you're not familiar with programming.
    The instructions are very helpful, though.

Ultra will be available in a week, but whether the price will remain the same depends on how many people buy it in this one week.

"Sound wh" as you called it, works like a sonar and yes, it does work on Faceit.
    Feel free to ask me anything about the cheat!
    Interested in buying with Cryptocurrency?
    Private message me!
    Buy Premium | Available Cheats | Premium Support | Purchasing questions

thats a bummer :( im not familiar with programming at all - im pretty bad at pretty much any software related task.
    Everything else sounds great tho... would buy it right now.

Do you plan on making this easier/more user friendly at any point?

i might buy it now and wait if u plan on making it more user friendly for noobs like me in the future

Once Ultra will be where we want it to be, we'll make the Faceit bypass official and it will be as easy as double-clicking on the .exe.
    Private message me!

thank you for answering. Sounds promising. I can see you dont like to give out ETAs - which is understandable. But is there any chance we can know if its like a few months, year, 1 year? Im assuming not ;) Think ill buy it anyway.
    2 more question and u'll be rid of me for now :) if i use the cheats on 1 computer, can i start using them on another (new) pc instead? And is ur 25/m cheat easier to use on faceit than Ultra or is that the same?
    Last edited by iwasneverhere; 1 Week Ago at 02:30.

We don't give out ETA's in case we can't live up to them on time. We can only hope it'll be very soon.
    You can use the cheats on a different computer without any issues. We don't have HWID locking for Lan purposes, instead, we check user logs daily.
    Premium and Ultra are the same in terms of injection (Ultra might be even easier since people have more trouble injecting Premium, but there are also more Premium customers which might explain why).
    But in terms of the two cheats face to face, Ultra is better in every aspect. (Except for the bugs, which should be expected as Ultra is still in early access).
    Private message me!

Thanks a lot for ur answers. And sorry to bug you with yet another: does it matter if its a "legit"/verified version of windows? and does it work on "standard" win7 and win10 systems?
    And does pc spec matter? Like CPU, GPU or w/e? about to buy it now - and wait for the faceit cheat to be more noob friendly :)
    Last edited by iwasneverhere; 1 Week Ago at 02:18.

It shouldn't matter whether you're using a licenced version or a cracked version of Windows.
    Some users have reported compatibility issues with Win7 which is something that's already being looked into. Windows 10 always works, though.
    PC Specs shouldn't matter for as long as you're using a 64bit architecture.
    Private message me!

Thanks a lot. I will buy it today :)