The p7 experience

User Tag List

The p7 experience

Wont rate the cheat at all cause alpha

Support 69/10 DIV7NE aka "introvert hvh jesus crimwalk noob" is the reason im here <3

P.S. I have a small pp <3

@DIV7NE thanks for helping me come out with that :3

You're welcome <3
    Feel free to ask me anything about the cheat!
    Buy Premium | Available Cheats | Premium Support | Purchasing questions
    I will not answer any support related questions over PM!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy0407 View Post
    Wont rate the cheat at all cause alpha

Support 69/10 DIV7NE aka "introvert hvh jesus crimwalk noob" is the reason im here <3

P.S. I have a small pp <3
    it has been a couple of months now, could you maybe give a review of ultra, i cant find any infromation about ultra so please make one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalev View Post
    it has been a couple of months now, could you maybe give a review of ultra, i cant find any infromation about ultra so please make one.
    Ill do one in a nutshell

>The developement has not stopped yet and there has been an update recently.

>The usb's are being shipped soon and you were able to request them.

>The features work fine as there has been a lot of bugfixing currently but they are not finished ironing everything out yet.

>The cheat is not "detected" on faceit ac/esea ect there is currently no bypass given out by josh. The last one which did work was fixed a few weeks ago you can still use it on these anti cheats if you have your own injector for them.

>The current focus is on getting all the features ready and getting rid of the bugs before bypassing league anti cheats which is something a dedicated coder will be hired for aswell from what I've heard.