Faciet ac update

User Tag List

Faciet ac update

Hi guys the last time i was here a lot of people received faceit ban and the update was very slow for every single update from ac faceit, how long do you update the cheat after an update of the client faceit?

I don't remember any faceit bans and I'm not 100% sure what are you asking.
    Feel free to ask me anything about the cheat!
    Buy Premium | Available Cheats | Premium Support | Purchasing questions
    I will not answer any support related questions over PM!

Quote Originally Posted by DIV7NE View Post
    I'm not 100% sure what are you asking.
    I think he wanted to ask how fast P7 is being updated after anti-cheats are updated.

That doesn't matter. An update doesn't necessarily mean security update and we can't know when they release those.
    Feel free to ask me anything about the cheat!
    Buy Premium | Available Cheats | Premium Support | Purchasing questions
    I will not answer any support related questions over PM!

Blog Entries
    Hi dude.

You are continuously sending me stupid messages, making threads asking questions that are written everywhere and generally wasting time of myself and staff members.

it's not that we don't want to answer you as we do welcome questions and are here to listen to any problems you may also encounter but we are not here to be played with and have our time wasted, we are professionals working with an hourly rate and we have schedules and deadlines as does every normal company.

I do not appreciate you wasting the money and resources of P7 whilst we are under heavy workload developing our newest updates and keeping our security for our CSGO cheats impeccable and unbreakable. Make your decision to purchase or else stop writing threads and private messages, we help obviously will not help you if you have no intention of buying as you have shown by your actions.