Overall Project-7 review from 8 year member.

User Tag List

Overall Project-7 review from 8 year member.

Hello folks!
    As the topic says i've been member of Project-7 8 year's now, started with cs:s back in the days, now I have been subbing in and out for Evolution since, well decades, mainly just because I've tested other providers with small amount of slots etc, all of them detected sooner or later. So I have always came back to Project-7 and always were bashing myself for beeing stupid and trusting other providers. I dont go into actual hack review other than this: Evolution is the most secure legit hack ive ever got my hands into. Then finally yesterday I did buy the Ultra and went to MM and was like Omfg this is awesome! ( Tho i really want that Evolution looking ESP @Josh! ;) ). But as overall I love Project-7 with its customer service and understanding on different situations when it comes to you beeing total douche and cant write youre username or password correctly on login settings. They are professional within customer service if you can tell youre problem with nice manner and not OMG THIS SHIT ISNT WORKING FUCKING SHIT HACK QQQQQ. Well ofc not they dont wanna be nice to you if youre total dick to them.

But thats about it, more like story and not review so my overall grade to Project-7 and its products is....

A FUCKING +!

Sincerely Pellepylly.

Peace out! :)

Thank you for this review :P
    Feel free to ask me anything about the cheat!
    Buy Premium | Available Cheats | Premium Support | Purchasing questions
    I will not answer any support related questions over PM!

Blog Entries
    Great review bro very honest

thx

Hey,
    Is it premium faceit undetected? Can you use it with the faceit anti cheat on????

Quote Originally Posted by Derrtyyy View Post
    Hey,
    Is it premium faceit undetected? Can you use it with the faceit anti cheat on????
    Please use the correct section.

I would like to have an answer to his question too.
    thank you

Is it premium face it undetected? Can you use it with the faceit anti-cheat on????

Quote Originally Posted by TheKingOfDust2 View Post
    Is it premium face it undetected? Can you use it with the faceit anti-cheat on????
    Use the correct section. This is a review thread, not a Q&A thread.