BEEN HERE SINCE 2007!

User Tag List

Hybrid View

BEEN HERE SINCE 2007!

Hey people,

If you are wanting a cheat that will not get you banned. Kill everyone without an issue. Look like a pro player to your friends. Gain the popularity in-game.

This is the cheat for you. Went from that shitty gold nova to elite in just a week!

I've been here since 2007 and without doubt wouldn't go anywhere else. The staff here are always ontop of their game.

During my time using the cheat i've not been vaced or banned once.

I know your probally reading this review wondering if the cheat is legit and will work, yes and yes.

More media / videos to follow!
    [CENTER][U][B][COLOR="red"]Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.[/COLOR][/B][/U][/CENTER]

Can you please help me? I have buy premium cheats but i dont know how can i play in faceit client
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ribi88 View Post
    Can you please help me? I have buy premium cheats but i dont know how can i play in faceit client
    thanks
    Hey, you don't seem to have an active subscription as it ran out two days ago.
    Feel free to ask me anything about the cheat!
    Buy Premium | Available Cheats | Premium Support | Purchasing questions
    I will not answer any support related questions over PM!