payment option

User Tag List

Thread: payment option

payment option

hi,so i was wondering if there is a possibility to pay with paysafecard? thank you for the answer in advance

Blog Entries
    Hi Heisenberg

We accept only PayPal for your and our protection. This is the only method available.

Do you have any other questions?

i mean to be honest i dont have a problem with giving you the money first if thats the problem,yea one last question,so the faceit thing is for sever sided only or for client aswell?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by heisenberg09 View Post
    i mean to be honest i dont have a problem with giving you the money first if thats the problem,yea one last question,so the faceit thing is for sever sided only or for client aswell?
    Hi dude

It's not about giving us money first or whatever, we simply must conform to tax regulations and privacy regulations which means that we must accept payments from only one system, it is simply too difficult to track other payment methods.

i don't understand what you mean by the "FaceIt thing" if you are referring to the software which is available for premium and ultra members and if it bypasses FaceIt then the answer is yes but server sided only, not FaceIt client. It is currently impossible to bypass the client however we have many resources invested into breaking it as fast as possible. Your purchase helps us to fund development and create new ways to cheat on places like FaceIt

Besides FaceIt we support ESEA and all mainstream anti-cheats. We have absolute 0 detections in 5+ years against VAC and you can use our software in many ways.