Pre-Purchase Question About Faceit ClientSide AntiCheat

User Tag List

Pre-Purchase Question About Faceit ClientSide AntiCheat

I'm looking to cheat in a private Faceit league with forced Client-Side Anticheat. Does EvoLan/Evolution/Premium support Faceit Client-Side Anticheat, or is this only available with the Ultra Subscription. Ill consider purchasing Ultra if this is the case. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedango115 View Post
    I'm looking to cheat in a private Faceit league with forced Client-Side Anticheat. Does EvoLan/Evolution/Premium support Faceit Client-Side Anticheat, or is this only available with the Ultra Subscription. Ill consider purchasing Ultra if this is the case. Thanks!
    All of the information requested can be found in the appropriate threads regarding the cheats.

This question is asked everyday, you will get the same reply as everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    All of the information requested can be found in the appropriate threads regarding the cheats.

This question is asked everyday, you will get the same reply as everyone else.
    I had a look at most of the threads before posting this, and I was still unsure, but I'll just buy the premium first to see what it has, and if it doesn't support Faceit Client, ill probably just buy Ultra. Thanks for the quick reply

Quote Originally Posted by thedango115 View Post
    I had a look at most of the threads before posting this, and I was still unsure, but I'll just buy the premium first to see what it has, and if it doesn't support Faceit Client, ill probably just buy Ultra. Thanks for the quick reply
    Hey, we're talking about these threads: https://www.project-7.net/forum/foru...um-CSGO-Cheats
    Anti-Cheat support is stated in those.
    Feel free to ask me anything about the cheat!
    Buy Premium | Available Cheats | Premium Support | Purchasing questions
    I will not answer any support related questions over PM!