The different?

User Tag List

Thread: The different?

The different?

Hello i'm looking forward to buy the premium but i got some questions what is the different between premium saying faceit client and ultra faceit client with all modes? what is this "ALL Modes" ?

Hey,

mainly the fact that premium only supports the faceit serverside ac and ultra will also support faceit client ac.
    Feel free to ask me anything about the cheat!
    Buy Premium | Available Cheats | Premium Support | Purchasing questions
    I will not answer any support related questions over PM!

Allright i see, is the ultra throught usb stick? external or internal?

It's an internal cheat and you can also download it digitally and use it without the USB. But yes, the USB can be utilized for increased security, once it arrives.

Is there any videos of ultra people using the cheats on faceit?

Btw do i need to use the usb stick that comes within buying the cheats or could i just create a virtual harddrive and use it on there is it 100 % safe as the usb u deliever?

Quote Originally Posted by DIV7NE View Post
    But where can we find video on FACEIT games? im new here so tried to find it but, im very interesting to buy that hack. but cant find anyone here that play faceit AC with on :(

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by viperr View Post
    But where can we find video on FACEIT games? im new here so tried to find it but, im very interesting to buy that hack. but cant find anyone here that play faceit AC with on :(
    There is a video on the Facebook page of cheating on FaceIt with ULTRA.

We have so many videos and screenshots after 13 years, you might have to scroll back a bit to find specific videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    There is a video on the Facebook page of cheating on FaceIt with ULTRA.

We have so many videos and screenshots after 13 years, you might have to scroll back a bit to find specific videos.
    Yes i check there but its only 6 videos and does that i looked on with Ultra is not on Faceit servers. So dont know where i can find it. Any one that plays with it here tha can show me maybe? How it looks on a Faceit server with AC on? not server side.
    Thanks