Silent aim

User Tag List

Thread: Silent aim

Silent aim

Hi,

I'm pretty sure you don't have it since I didn't see it on the feature list but I wanted to double check - do you have silent aim?

If I become member of Project-7 Ultra - do I also have access to LAN cheat?

EDIT: additional question - is this cheat HWID locked (Ultra) since I travel a lot so I would use it on 2 machines.

Best Regards,
    1n0ut

Quote Originally Posted by 1n0ut View Post
    Hi,

I'm pretty sure you don't have it since I didn't see it on the feature list but I wanted to double check - do you have silent aim?

If I become member of Project-7 Ultra - do I also have access to LAN cheat?

EDIT: additional question - is this cheat HWID locked (Ultra) since I travel a lot so I would use it on 2 machines.

Best Regards,
    1n0ut
    Hey,

no we don't have silent aim as it is strictly a rage feature. The aimbot might be invisible to you. But to the spectators? Yeah, that will flick and jitter all over the place considering it has to flick onto the enemy hitbox and go back to its original position every time you fire a bullet.

You don't get access to EvoLAN if you purchase Ultra. Ultra, however, has similar characteristics as EvoLAN so it can be used on a LAN tournament as well.

No, it is not HWID locked, instead we extensively check our logs each time something doesn't add up (example: an IP, hwid, pc name, etc... changed).
    Feel free to ask me anything about the cheat!
    Buy Premium | Available Cheats | Premium Support | Purchasing questions
    I will not answer any support related questions over PM!