FACEIT AC CLIENT

User Tag List

  1. #1

    FACEIT AC CLIENT

    p7.png

    Can i use project7 on faceit servers using the FACEIT AC CLIENT?
    Which version do i need?

  2. #2
    If you want to cheat on Faceit AC or ESEA AC you need to get p7 ULTRA

    You can find more information on that product here - http://project-ultra.net/

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepwalking View Post
    If you want to cheat on Faceit AC or ESEA AC you need to get p7 ULTRA

    You can find more information on that product here - http://project-ultra.net/
    Thank you!
    Feel free to ask me anything about the cheat!
    Buy Premium | Available Cheats | Premium Support | Purchasing questions
    I will not answer any support related questions over PM!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by DIV7NE View Post
    Thank you!
    If i choose the ultra, i can use it only when the pendrive arrives?
    Can i parcel it?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mainsilv View Post
    If i choose the ultra, i can use it only when the pendrive arrives?
    Can i parcel it?
    Hey, you can use it even without the USB drive.
    Feel free to ask me anything about the cheat!
    Buy Premium | Available Cheats | Premium Support | Purchasing questions
    I will not answer any support related questions over PM!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DIV7NE View Post
    Hey, you can use it even without the USB drive.
    Do you have anti screenshot system?

    Can i pay by bank slip?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mainsilv View Post
    Do you have anti screenshot system?

    Can i pay by bank slip?
    We do not have one.
    PayPal is our only automatic payment method, but we also accept bitcoin, ethereum and revolut if you contact us privately.
    Feel free to ask me anything about the cheat!
    Buy Premium | Available Cheats | Premium Support | Purchasing questions
    I will not answer any support related questions over PM!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in