[Request]

User Tag List

Thread: [Request]

[Request]

Can anyone make like a logo for my Cal team?
    Something with CS:S and TF2 with the words "Team ^interpret"

My team name is Team ^interpret so add the words Team ^interpret somewhere and if you can make it something Counter Strike Source and Team Fortress 2 based.

Thanks!!!

Can you guys post some Photoshop tutorials I want to learn, I'm a total noob at Photoshop
    Last edited by supernooby; 23rd January 2008 at 20:21.

im gonna tell you the same thing i told twisted fate DOWNLOAD photoshop, then look at some tutorials!! thats how it works! :D

I fail at learning anything, I always get confused with tutorials and fail. Also I'm too lazy to read or click.

Quote Originally Posted by B345Tvivid View Post
    im gonna tell you the same thing i told twisted fate DOWNLOAD photoshop, then look at some tutorials!! thats how it works! :D
    why u think he call it request..??? its cuz he havent the skillz to make a own banner so he ask friendly , maybe one here is boring and made him one ...and now stfu
    For any help & requests or to discuss current discounts, you can contact me on Skype.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple O.G h4t!ng View Post
    why u think he call it request..??? its cuz he havent the skillz to make a own banner so he ask friendly , maybe one here is boring and made him one ...and now stfu
    look homeboy you need to relax alright!!! im jsut giving advice! now you stfu! :cool: im too fucken cool!