New Sig

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: New Sig

New Sig

New Sig
    Ya it kind of sucks, I was just messing around with liquify and other shit, I kinda like the font/text although it doesn't fit image perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by NinJew View Post
    New Sig
    Ya it kind of sucks, I was just messing around with liquify and other shit, I kinda like the font/text although it doesn't fit image perfectly
    new one is definitly better than the Halo one

Tip= halo render blows, it shows earser edges. looks choppy. should hide it.

2nd sig

Tip= Use a little more matching colors, add some brush work to the bg. and no out glow yuck, only use outer glow if it fits the rest of the style.

Hope it helps.
    Travis.

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0ked View Post
    Tip= halo render blows, it shows earser edges. looks choppy. should hide it.

2nd sig

Tip= Use a little more matching colors, add some brush work to the bg. and no out glow yuck, only use outer glow if it fits the rest of the style.

Hope it helps.
    Thank you for helpful feedback :D
    I know my colors don't match well, but what do you mean by brush work, brushes would make it look weird ( i think )
    Ps. I will remove outer glow
    Last edited by Cheen; 11th October 2007 at 21:07.

He means other brushes, Not the default ones. Mabye some grunge brushes or abstract. Make a BG with that and put a blended render into that, That would be basics. There are loads of other ways aswell, Just experiment :)

I of course, know what he meant by brushes, I have like 150, just don't think any of them fit well

rate my new sig! just finished it with cs2 and man i love this program!

i like it. but add some effects to those eyes or something looks nice though.~
    Travis.

i also made this silly thing in mind of the force with star wars and how obi wan kept tellin luke to use teh damn force... lawlz

lemme know whatcha think

Cobra add me on msn ill help ya defianced@hotmail.com
    Travis.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last